How should I care for my dolls’ hair?
1) For best results, it is recommended to use a wire brush.
2) Divide doll's hair into small sections and gently brush them one at a time. Make sure to brush out the tangles starting from the bottom of the hair and then moving up.
3) Mist doll's hair lightly with water from a spray bottle if you are having a hard time detangling it.
4) If doll has wavy hair, be very gentle when brushing the ends, as this will help preserve the curls.
5) For tight curls, finger style the doll's hair. Separate a small section of the hair and work your fingers through it, twirling as you go.
6) For braided styles, tightly braiding the doll's hair while damp will help control frizzy ends.
7) Avoid using styling products like gel or mousse, as this may damage the doll's hair.
8) Avoid using a blow dryer, hot rollers, curling or straightening iron.
9) Always keep doll's hair away from extreme heat.