2. Divide your doll’s hair into small sections and gently brush them one at a time. Make sure to brush out the tangles starting from the bottom of the hair, then move up!
3. Mist your doll’s hair lightly with water from a spray bottle if you’re having a hard time detangling it.
5. For tight curls, finger style the hair. Separate a small section of the hair and work your fingers through it, twirling as you go.
6. For braided styles, tightly braiding your doll’s hair while it’s damp will help control frizzy ends.
2. Avoid using a blow dryer, hot rollers, a curling or a straightening iron on your doll’s hair.
3. Always keep your doll’s hair away from extreme heat!