Want to know more about Lori’s newest friends? Take a look at our mini Q&As with each one right here.
- A: A cozy sleeping bag, a good book to read, a cooler to keep your food fresh, and a lantern to see around you when it gets dark.
Q: What’s your favorite camping treat?
- A: I would have to go with a classic – s’mores! To see the marshmallow transform into ooey-gooey deliciousness, then to pair it with chocolate and cookies… YUM!
- A: I would LOVE to camp in Iceland one day. Setting up a tent near a beautiful waterfall, reading, and relaxing there sounds like a dream!
- A: Packing up a picnic, sitting on a big blanket under a willow tree, and enjoying the sunshine with my puppy.
Q: Would you have more animals in the future?
- A: Of course! I love animals. I would probably adopt another dog and two colorful lovebirds!
- A: Mhmmm, that’s a tough one – there’s so much to see! I do love flowers, so I would have to go with Tokyo during the cherry blossom season.
- A: Robotics Club. Programming, designing, and seeing my robots come to life is just SO cool!
Q: Who do you want to be when you get older?
- A: An astronomer. I find space fascinating, so learning about it day in and day out sounds wonderful to me.
- A: I’m torn! On one side, it would be an extraordinary and unforgettable experience. But on the other side, it’s kind of scary!
- A: There’s something so soothing about wide open spaces, the beautiful scenery, and the silence.
Q: What’s the best hiking snack?
- A: I always pack nuts and dried fruits. My favorites are almonds, cashews, and dried mango!
- A: Nepal, in the Himalayas. 100%. It would be more of a trek, and I would definitely need more experience and preparation for it, but it’s on my checklist!